Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Doug Boufford wrote:
Using SM 1.1.16
I note in my profile that there are multiple bookmark.html files bookmark.html.....bookmark-375.html and cookie files. Can the surplus ones be deleted, leaving only the bookmark.html file??

oh yeah, make sure that your main bookmark and cookie files aren't marked as "read only"

If after that the problem persists also check that no other application is accessing the file (I had this problem with the first version of Scite Favs which kept all favorite files open and my bookmarks file happened to be on the list).

HTH

Jens

--
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>