I've been downloading some pdf files on Reloading from Dillon Precision.

http://www.dillonprecision.com/

They set it up as a page by page thing and the pages are about 2.5 MB each as pdf.

The process is slower than getting a kid to eat Broccoli !

I cannot tell how much progress is being made until the page is finished loading and then Adobe Reader starts working...

Questions:

Is there a way to speed this up (w/o going to DSL - I'm on dial-up) ?

Is there an Adobe Reader plug-in that would speed up things?

Is there a way to see what % the process is at - like when the Download Manager shows % loaded ?

BTW - the process is not thru the Download Manager...

I thank all of you for your assistance.

DoctorBill over the Hill