Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Rex's Mom wrote:
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
Rex's Mom wrote:
I seem to have lost the ability to play videos. I click on a link and zilch.

Same link plays fine in Firefox.

Have tried it with both my regular profile and a test profile which has only the default settings.

Help?

what type of videos? Can you provide a link or two to where this is happening?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY  the Scottish singer

there were others, but they are 'embedded' within a site.

see my advice here: http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.support.seamonkey/browse_thread/thread/6b89f860535ec10d/6cd49f5c8c5aa22b?q=#6cd49f5c8c5aa22b

Did a little more research. Thought maybe I should re-download and re-install. While on the Adobe site, I read the system requirements and it DOES NOT support SM. FP v9 supported Mozilla whereas the latest V10 only supports FF & Opera. In a Linux operating system, though, SM is supported.

Now what?

--

Rex's Mom