John wrote:
When using SeaMonkey to read newsgroups, each newsserver account shows
the subscribed newsgroups in the order in which I subscribed to them. I
would like to change the order in which they are listed, but I haven't
been able to figure out how to do that. Is this possible to do? Thanks!

In SeaMonkey 2.0a3, you can drag and drop groups in the Folder Pane to reorder them.

In 1.1.16, you have to close SeaMonkey, navigate to your profile, open the appropriate newsrc file in a text editor, and reorder them manually. For example, for this server using Windows, it would be