gNeandr wrote:
Also Reminderfox 1.9.1 has been made compatible with SM1.x and SM2.x and some installation reports saying it's OK with that combination, we have one user not getting it up. He reports it's OK with WINxp/SM/RmFx and also OK with the combination of VISTA/Firefox/ReminderFox but not with VISTA + SM + RmFx.

His latest description is posted here:
http://www.nabble.com/Vista-%2B-SM-%2B-RF-to23235171.html

Are there any further helps, hints or similar observation with this or other extensions based on VISTA/SM??

Any help is very much welcomed.

G√ľnter

it sounds like he needs to be running in adminsitrator mode.