Greetings:

I wrote last week about a "gray bar below the status bar" and that I had
solved this by deleting my profile and recreating it...

Now I have a new problem.  To wit:  The password manager does not seem
to cue on my Bank's login request.  (It used to save the login info, now
does not.)

Anyone have any idea's on why not?  Is there some way I can 'force' the
info to be saved?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Gregory Hicks

Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
                                        | Direct:   408.569.7928

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
stand ready to do violence on their behalf -- George Orwell

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.  -- Thomas Jefferson