Mark Hansen wrote:
I see it rarely. When it does happen, I can just select a different
message, then come back to this one and it shows the attachments
fine.

I wonder if the attachment info is kept in the .msf file, and if
removing that file might clear it up for you?

... not much help, I know.

I should have said that I'm also using 1.1.16, on Windows and Linux,
and that my e-mail is on an IMAP server as well. I've seen this from
time to time back to the beginning of my use of SeaMonkey, and haven't
seen any increase since upgrading to 1.1.16.

Sorry I wasn't more clear in my initial response.

Mark:

Thanks for the inputs. I finally found time to try your .msf suggestion on a test account, but before I started I found that the attachments had miraculously started showing up again!

I had rebooted the machine last night and I think that must have been what did
it.

Computers!

--
David Wilkinson