stan wrote:
I need to scan through my entire address book and delete addresses I no longer need/want. Ideally, I would like a list online where I can scan through and mark for delete those I don't want. Anyone know a simple way to do this?

Thanks.
Stan

Stumbled on a way to do it. I had View/ShowHide /Card Summary Pane always checked, never knew there was any other choice. I unchecked this and it gave me the entire list of addresses so I could scan through them deleting those I wanted to. Using various selection methods (Ctrl and Shift) I could select one or more and delete them singly or in groups.

Stan