Boppy wrote:
Hiya, someone sent me a PDF with a .doc extension so I had to open it
with Acrobat. Now all .doc attachments try to open with Acrobat, which
of course doesn't work.

How can I tell Seamonkey to go back to using MS Word again for .doc
attachments?

Are you sure that your problem is in SM ? .... I think that your problem is in windows .. to be sure .... double-click on a .doc file in your hard-disk and see wht happens .. if Acrobat is launched - the the problem is in windows. Then you have to change the default reader of a .doc extension.