R-TypeEman wrote, On 5/12/2009 9:36 PM:
I'm seeing the same issue, but it only seems to affect one of my many
rss feeds.
Interesting.... I'm seeing now only one feed *somewhat* displayed like it used to (prior to May 2nd SM2.0 nightly), but all of the feeds are still displayed with summary, no matter the setting used....
I did a bit more testing:
- completely removing the account and its traces in my profile (feed subdir), and then re-creating the account, re-subscribe to feeds: Same result. - I tried to subscribes to various feeds, same issue, always get the summary, using the ugly default fonts, btw... Another thing: would this have anything to do with DSS 1.0 or 2.0, or Atom 1.0 or 2.0 ? (I don't know anything about the differences, wikipedia should help me here.. :) ).
I still have the impression of a regression in SM nightlies.

Thanks !
  Dominique