Benoit Renard wrote:

> Adam Jimerson wrote:
>> I am new to this list and I grabbed the latest stable release of
>> Seamonkey because I am wanting to learn PHP and I used Seamonkey before
>> liked it so I figured I would grab it and use the composer program but
>> when I tried to do a simple page it stripped the PHP code from the page.
>
> It's a known bug that Composer strips out anything it doesn't like.
>
> Unfortunately, Composer development has stalled long ago. The person who
> used to be responsible for it forked it and created nVU, the development
> of which has also stalled. Then Kompozer was born, which is essentially
> nVU + a load of patches to fix bugs.
>
> Recently, a person named kaze has come forth, and announced that he will
> port the Kompozer code back to Mozilla. This work will take some time,
> though, and will be done for the version after SeaMonkey 2.0.
>
> In summary, use Kompozer for now. :)

Yea I knew of Kompozer I just figured this will give me a reason to download
Seamonkey again XD short of also getting a USENET client on my Mac.  It
sucks that Composer doesn't support this but I shall look forward to when it
does.

Thank you for your reply

--
"We must plan for freedom, and not only for security, if for no other reason
than only freedom can make security more secure."  Karl Popper