On 5/22/2009 8:09 AM, Another wrote:
> The following link causes my SeaMonkey 1.1.16 to crash.  It will crash
> on pretty much any link at Forbes.com.
>
> www.forbes.com/2009/05/16/fraud-long-term-care-insurance-personal-finance-suze-orman-sued.html?feed=rss_popstories

I viewed the page without any problem.  I then went to Forbes's link to
Mutual Funds and again had no problem.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.21)
Gecko/20090403 SeaMonkey/1.1.16

Cookies for the originating Web site only (cookies.txt marked "read-only")

Adblock Plus 1.0.1 (root)

FlashBlock 1.3.13 (profile) (but I selectively viewed some Flash)

PrefBar 4.1.1: (root)
        Unrequested popups suppressed
        Images from the originating server only
        FlashBlock enabled