David E. Ross wrote:
On 5/27/2009 9:49 AM, Henry wrote:

I'm using WinXP Pro on a Dell 2.7GHz machine with 2G RAM.

I'm using Mozilla with agent switcher to make it look like Firefox

I have Adobe Flash Player version and Adobe Shockwave Player version running.

Until two days ago the following URL worked like a charm:

Now the page comes up but without the graph that was always there before.

Will some one please help me with this?

Are you using FlashBlock or have you set PrefBar to block Flash?  (I
have FlashBlock and PrefBar installed, with an option on the latter to
enable the former.  In this case, I requested FlashBlock to display the
Flash presentation that contains the graphic by clicking on the
right-pointing triangle that appeared when my cursor moved over the
script f.)

When you use the SeaMonkey menu bar to select [Help > About Plug-ins],
do you see the Flash plugin NPSWF32.dll?  (No, it does NOT have to be in
the SeaMonkey plugin directory.)

I have no problem seeing the graph.  My configuration is:

Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
800x600 screen, 32-bit true colors
AVG Anti-Virus 8.5.339

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:
Gecko/20090403 SeaMonkey/1.1.16
with Menu, Navigation, Status, and PrefBar bars displayed
Cookies for the originating Web site only
No firewall or proxy

Java J2SE RTE 6 update 13 (full version 1.6.0_13-b03, file and product

Flash (10.0 r22)

Adblock Plus 1.0.1
FlashBlock 1.3.13
LiveHTTPHeaders 0.13.1
Mnenhy 0.7.6
PrefBar 4.1.1:
        Unrequested popups suppressed
        Images from the originating server only
        FlashBlock enabled
Show (Master) Passwords 0.1.2

I'm not running FlashBlock or Adblock.

I'm not running SeaMonkey but Mozilla with agent switcher to make it look like Firefox

I have the same Flash as you do.

I'm running Mnenhy.