On 5/27/2009 8:41 PM, Henry wrote:
> David E. Ross wrote:

>>> I'm not running FlashBlock or Adblock.
>>>
>>> I'm not running SeaMonkey but Mozilla 1.8.1.11 with agent switcher to
>>> make it look like Firefox 2.0.0.11
>>>
>>> I have the same Flash as you do.
>>>
>>> I'm running Mnenhy.
>>>
>>> Henry
>>
>> At About Plugins, do you see the Flash .dll file?
>>
>> I just now spoofed Firefox 2.0.0.18.  Everything works okay, including
>> the graph.
>>
> Yes, I have     File name: NPSWF32.dll Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
>
> Where did you get the spoof for Firefox 2.0.0.18?  Mine is for
> 2.0.0.11. I went to the agent switcher page and got agent switcher
> that made it look like Firefox 2.0.0.11.
>
> Thanks
>
> Henry

I use PrefBar.  When there is a new version of Firefox 2.x released, I
manually update the Firefox 2 entry in PrefBar's menulist of user
agents.  I do this for one of my four profiles and export the "button".
 Then I import that "button" into the other three profiles.

Actually, it's not a button.  It's a menu list.  But the export
capability calls all PrefBar items "buttons".

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>