Theo wrote:
I have tried every 1.x release going backwards from the newest to find one that will not crash on opening this home page: Can anyone replicate this? As a result I'm forced to use 1.1.10, which works. I'm using eCS 1.1, Multizilla and prefbar. Any suggestions?

I'm using

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv: Gecko/20090303 SeaMonkey/1.1.15

and I entered in the address bar, hit return and it took me to

It took about 50-60 secs to load up but I'm on dial-up, and it got there.

Which reminds me, I've been meaning to ask, in moz.general, whats a 401(k)?? Is this some sort of Superannuation account or something similar??