dominique wrote:
I do not see this context menu in SM2 Alpha 3.

It is in the nightlies (I am now using today's nightly 20090605) on Linux (which I find really usable and safe !).
Cheers,

Dominique:

OK, good. I do not really have time to play with nightlies, but I can wait. (I just installed SM2 on my Windows 7 RC machine to see what it was like.)

But I still think it would be better if the default display mode could be specified separately for each "server" (see my recent post "HTML message display for RSS"). Does the about:config method described by Chris Ilias work in the latest SM2?

--
David Wilkinson