I'm moving to an Acer and also to Vista. I have written my profile from old system to my external hard disk. Then, installed SM16 to new machine. Used profile manager and named a new profile. Then figured I could search for a folder with ".slt" and replace the contents to get my old profile. BUT, searching in VISTA does not find ther slt folder. Wouldn't it at least find one for the default profile?

I now understand all the complaints about Vista. Can't even get a My Computer view that comes close to matching XP.

Help, please.
Stan