Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 23:09:37 -0400
From: "Paul B. Gallagher" <pau...@pbgdashtranslations.com>
To: support-seamonkey@lists.mozilla.org
Subject: Re: support-seamonkey Digest, Vol 42, Issue 34

James wrote:

Paul, it's here:

You will probably have to log in if you're not already logged in.

See other response below...

Oh, I see. Never occurred to me that Yahoo groups could be involved. As it happens, I don't have an account with them, don't want one because of privacy issues, same goes for Google groups. But thanks for the explanation.

It's a mail/news account just like my other email accounts, appears at the bottom of the email page right under "Local Folders."
All I have under LOCAL FOLDERS is UNSENT MESSAGES and TRASH???

No, not within it, below it:

Mail Account 1
        Inbox
        Unsent Messages