Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
stan wrote:

Using 1.1.16. I go into Preferences within Mail and News. Click Mail and Newsgroups. The options for making SeaMonkey the defaults for mail and news are not checked. I check them and click on OK. It hangs and have to shut down.

I am using my new Acer computer, 64 bit, Vista.

Can you set the default mail and news programs through the operating system? In previous versions of Windows you could...

The list Vista has to choose from doesn't include SeaMonkey. There is another function for choosing SeaMonkey and when I do that it hangs.

Stan