On Fri, 03 Jul 2009 19:15:16 +0200, Jens Hatlak wrote:
> Keith Whaley wrote:
>> Sometime back, I managed to set my SeaMonkey (probably 1.1.16) up to
>> receive scrolling news feeds at the bottom of the current window.
>> (...)
>> My first problem is, I have no idea what my News Reader is called, or
>> I'd do a search for it. So far, I haven't found it.
>> I suppose it might be a plug-in, but...
>
> I guess it's InfoRSS <http://inforss.mozdev.org/>

I would guess so too. His description matches these screenshots:

<http://inforss.mozdev.org/screenshots-5.html>

However the latest version is 1.2.0 not 2.0.

Options dialog:
<http://inforss.mozdev.org/screenshots-6.html>

"You can also display this screen by using right-click (or ctrl-click
for mac User) on the inforss icon.
If you click on the headlines area, you toggle the scrolling mode.
You can resize the headlines area by drag the grey spot just beside the
inforss icon"

Phil

[ ]Just remember: when in doubt, you're always right.
* TagZilla 0.066.6