horst39 wrote:

On my account I'm getting all emails twice.
Now I want to send 2 of these double emails to my ISP in order to find out the reason of this strange effect. Can please somebody explain me what procedure I should use in order to send a couple of these emails complete with all headers? A simple forwarding allows me to send only one of these emails and not the second one.

How about this?

Open a composition window and draft your remarks to the ISP, promising that the messages in question follow at the bottom of your message.

Now open one of the messages you want to forward, do CTRL-U (reveal source code), CTRL-A (select all), CTRL-C (copy), ALT-Tab (switch to the composition window), CTRL-V (paste). Repeat as necessary for the messages you want to forward.

Paul B. Gallagher