On 12.07.2009 03:07,  Rick Merrill wrote:
horst39 wrote:
On my account I'm getting all emails twice.
Now I want to send 2 of these double emails to my ISP in order to find out the reason of this strange effect.

What makes you think it is the ISP's problem?
Does it happen if you send a test to yourself?
Could you have another account that forwards a copy?

Can please somebody explain me what procedure I should use in order to send a couple of these emails complete with all headers? A simple forwarding allows me to send only one of these emails and not the second one.
Thank you
Horst
I have 5 other accounts and none of them has problems.
The problem appears only on 1 of them.