John Boyle schrieb:
John Boyle wrote:

Benoit Renard wrote:

Martin Feitag wrote:

Sunbird seems to be dead after 1.0 beta.

It was announced back in February at FOSDEM that they were going to do
their last release of Sunbird. So yes, it's dead.

To ALL: Thanks for telling me the facts, now, I guess I will go looking
for its replacement, or would it better to wait until SeaMonkey 2 Final
is out? :-\

To ALL: Found the answer, and will wait for Ver. 2, which should contain
Lightning! Thanks for the effort, all! :-)

To Reiterate the question of the "Hour", is there any better idea, yet,
on the approximate date Ver. 2 might be out????

Not afaik, but the first Beta this scheduled for this month I think.