Boppy wrote:
On Jul 15, 7:52 pm, Martin Feitag <prof_nosp...@quantentunnel.de>
wrote:
Boppy schrieb:

Hi guys, my hard drive was changed and the tech put all my old data on
another drive. Now I'm trying to find my Seamonkey profile but
searching for *.slt is not bringing anything up.
I don't have any of these directories as per the FAQ (mainly because
Vista isn't mentioned):
Windows 98/98SE/Me         If password protection is disabled:
C:\Windows\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\<profile name>\<*.slt>
If password protection is enabled:
C:\Windows\Profiles\%USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles
\<profilename>\<*.slt>\
Windows NT 4.0     C:\Winnt\Profiles\%USERPROFILE%\Application Data
\Mozilla\Profiles\<profile name>\*.slt
Windows 2000&  Windows XP      C:\Documents and Settings\%USERPROFILE%
\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles\<profile name>\
I have prog files/mozilla/seamonkey but what I'm looking for isn't
there.
What extensions should I search for to find my mail, newsgroup,
password and bookmark files?
Thanks in advance for advice so I can get everything working again.
Cheers,
Jo
"Documents and settings is a hidden folder in Win7, I guess it's the
same for Vista"
Also have a look into \Users\<username>\... there will be a similar
structure like the one in "Documents and settings\<username>\..." from
Win2000 and XP.
regards

Martin

Thanks Martin,

There is nothing under "users".

This is a screenshot of the old drive's program files (after tech
repartioned it):
http://bayimg.com/mACFdaaCj

Can you suggest a file name I could search for that will lead me to
the relevant directory?

Cheers,
Jo

My Mozilla profile is in:

C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Profiles

You may see "Users" translated to your language if it's not English Vista, mine is Swedish.

/Arne