Hi,
I upgraded to SeaMonkey 1.1.17 a couple of weeks ago, from 1.1.15 and since then SM is behaving strange every time I click on a submit button the first time for each browsing session.

Does not matter what site it is, where I click on the submit (Login, etc) button. After I clicked the button is marked as clicked on (vertical dotted lines on each side of the button text), I have to wait for 6 or 7 seconds before anything happens and the browser start to execute what ever the purpose for the clicking is for.

After that first use of a submit button, the following buttons I (eventually) click on the same or other sites behave as they always has done and should do. I have not notice such a delay on submitting with my previous versions of SM.

Anybody experienced the same thing? What is the cause of this and can it be fixed or is it fixed in future versions? It's not a big deal, but getting a bit annoying.

TIA

--
/Arne