On 7/24/2009 9:40 AM PT, Tobias Fischer typed:

[...]
On the AdBlock Plus "Installation" page for Adblock Plus 1.1, it states:
"Minimal requirements: Firefox 3.0.9, Thunderbird 3.0 Beta 3, *SeaMonkey
2.0 Beta 1*, Songbird 1.2, Prism 1.0 Beta 1."
DOH! That sucks. I can't find old v1.0.2 anymore. Anyone know where I can get it?

Yeah, its a little hard to find, you have to scroll completely down on
ADB+ AMO Page, but there are also older Versions:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addons/versions/1865

Thanks. :)
--
"Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny." --Saturday Night Live FAQ: Deep Thoughts
   /\___/\