Mark Hansen wrote:
On 07/22/09 15:37, Rick Merrill wrote:
How do I compose email in HTML?

Compose & Send keeps asking for html or text
but any html code I put in the email shows up as  text
no matter how I choose to send.

In particular, I want to try sending a google voice
icon in the email: click and it phones me!

Rick,

  If you have SM configured to compose in plain text format (see
Edit -> Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings, then under Composition
& Addressing under your account, look at Compose messages in HTML
format) you can just use Shift + Click on the compose button to
compose *that* message in HTML format.

  Next, look at Edit -> Preferences -> Mail & Newsgroups -> Send Format
and see if it's doing what you've selected there.

Does this help?

I can send HTML but I want to add my own html code to
the result.