Martin Feitag wrote:
Tony schrieb:
Is there a way to remove certain entries that have resulted from
mistyping in the location bar? In SM 1.1.17 and below, I could remove
entries by editing localstore.rdf. Now with SM 2.0b1, I can't do that it
seems.

Open the History (Shortcut Ctrl+H for me, othewise Go => History), type
your unwanted url or at least a part of it in the searchbox at the top
left and delete that entry via mouse or by pressing "Del" on your keyboard.
regards

Martin

Removing the entry from the history does not remove it from the location bar. In SM 1.x.x, the entries could be removed in localstore.rdf. Not so in SM 2.0b1.