Martin Feitag wrote:
Ray_Net schrieb:
DoctorBill wrote:
Paul Hartman wrote:
On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 7:25 PM, John<no...@nospam.org> wrote:
With Internet Explorer I can right-click on a Google Map and it pops
up a
special Google menu which has a very useful (to me) choice at the
bottom:
"What's here?". Clicking on that returns the latitude and longitude
of the
selected point in the Google search box. I've been told by other
users that
this also works with Firefox 3.5.
In your preferences do you have it set to disallow sites to change or
disable your context menu?

Just butting in - how do you do that ?

have no idea where to go in Preferences to do that....

DoctorBill
May be ... it's a preference in Google Map, not in SM.
(just an idea)

It's in the Seamonkey Preferences, Advanced => Scripts&Plugins

If there's a site which wants to prevent you from downloading a picture
or similar by right-clicking or so, just turn it off again.
For google maps it needs to be allowed.
regards

Martin

That fixed it! Thank you, Martin.

John
--
Q: What's the quickest way to get a mailbox full of spam?
A: Post a message in any newsgroup using a real email address.

Please reply in this newsgroup. Thank you.