DoctorBill wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Martin Feitag wrote:

DoctorBill schrieb:
Every now and then, I cannot delete a TAB.

I get this error message and "OK" does nothing...click on it.

<http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i86/DoctorBill_SCC/Miscellaneous/?action=view&current=SMTabError.jpg>

Am I doing something wrong (as usual)?

DoctorBIll

picture doesn't work for me, just a white page.

Takes a minute to load, but otherwise looks fine from here.

Alert

[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIWebProgress.removeProgressListener]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JSframe :: chrome://tabextensions/content/modules/tabDragDrop.js :: removeTab :: line 256" data: no]

[OK]

How did you convert a graphic into typed words !?
You didn't do it by hand did you...?

I did it by hand and double-checked it because it was only a few lines.

For a longer text, I would've dropped the graphic into ABBYY FineReader, a very good OCR engine with spell-checking capabilities.

Always wanted a way to convert graphics words to alphanumeric on the screen...

There are several very good OCR engines on the market. If you need this capability on a regular basis, you should look into them.

Paul B. Gallagher