On 8/16/2009 8:13 PM Bernard Mercier wrote:
A link opens in SeaMonkey browser, not in Firefox
I looked in preferences and didn't find an option how to change this.
Is there some 'code' to put in prefs.js?

No. SeaMonkey is an Internet suite, using its own browser. It is both faster and more memory efficient that way. If you really want to use separate applications, consider using Thunderbird in conjunction with Firefox.

Or is a plugin needed?

I guess you mean extension or add-on. I don't know if something exists for exactly what you want, probably not.

Greetings,

Jens

--
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>