How can I remove the dozens of email addresses when forwarding.

I want to forward email with pictures and text.

Every method I tried ends up with pics missing, with only text.

First, set your command line
VIEW | Headers | to Normal.
 This will stop the addresses from appearing when you forward.

Secondly, it would help if you knew if the pictures were "embedded" or just "attached" and whether you have checked off
- however, you can ignore that because it is hard to determine.

Thirdly, do all your email in HTML by command line
EDIT | Mail&newsgroups Account Settings
select "Composition and Addressing" and check the box.

Fourthly, if it asks "shall I send in "text&html" "text only" or "html only" choose the latter - this is safe for most but not all recipients.