I've been getting a Security Error box popping up lately when I visit various websites. It says the certificate doesn't match the domain. I get that part but the certificate presented seems to always match a domain that I do frequent, i.e it shows a certificate for "ups.com" when I visit "mot.com". It's like somethings gotten out of sequence. I've tried making a new profile, a r/r of SM, reverting to an older version of SM and it makes no difference. I'm using SM 1.1.17 with no extensions and WinXP. Any help appreciated.

Rob