In most cases, if I do a Find on a Web page without the "Wrap around"
option, I get a popup with the message "The text you entered was not
found" when I exhaust all occurances of the text string.  For some
pages, however, this does not work.

I can repeatedly select the Find button on the Find dialog popup or
(having dismissed the popup) the F3 button.  I get no indication whether
Find is working at all.

One example of it not working is on the Reuters/Yahoo news pages at
<http://news.yahoo.com/i/578>.

Is this a bug in SeaMonkey (more likely Gecko)?  (If so, is there a bug
report?)  Or is it a problem with the affected Web pages?

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>