I deleted every folder and file connected with SeaMonkey. I want to see if I can shut down and then bring up SM again. If this works, I can copy certain folders/files from my old computer into my new profile so I can at least recover bookmarks, address book, E-mails.

At this moment SM is working, mail, newsgroups, browser.

I am about to close SM and see if I can click on the icon and start it up.

If that works, I will add to this thread. I have not been able to do this all day. I am currently running with a Default profile.

Stan