TOM7601 wrote:
A News (NNTP) error occurred: Maximum number of connections reached. (newsfe08.iad)(Tornado v1.2.7.560-2)

I have started getting the above error message from my NNTP server. I use Cox, Mozilla, and Microsoft news servers, but only get the error message on the Cox server. Is there a setting in Seamonkey that I'm missing?

BTW, I've used the Cox server for several years and just started getting this error. I think it's a Cox problem and have requested support, but thought I'd attack the problem from this side as well.

I get just about the same error message with Outlook Express, so it's a Cox problem.

Sorry for the interruption...
Tom - Vista, CA