On 09/07/2009 12:26 PM, JohnW-Mpls wrote:
> I read Robert Kaiser's message on the 5th asking for testing of the
> current SM2 beta.  I installed it, tested some things and uncovered an
> installation problem in copying Mailbox data from SM1.18.
>
> To whom should I report my findings?
>
> I am not a "localizer" - did I jump the gun?  I'm very experienced but
> not a pro.

It's best to file a bug in bugzilla:
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/

However if you are unfamiliar with how to do that, post the issue here &
perhaps a few of us in the group can help figure out the problem. If it
get's too detailed, or difficult we (tiaw) can move it to the
mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey group and/or help you file a bug report.