Lance Courtland wrote:
Is it possible to have a filter for outgoing email messages? I have subfolders that I put all emails about a particular subject in, both incoming and outgoing. Now I have to manually move sent email to the correct folder.

Lance
ok

in this case make a subject folder and place a sent and received folder in it

now create a filter name it sent[project name] move it to the bottom of filters so the are all together now you have to run it manually by changing the inbox bot at bottom of the filters to sent and then select run now [should be bottom right hand button]

by placing the word sent it reminds you to change the box before running. this function I do before my backup on a Sunday morning

now enjoy