bsalisbu wrote:
When I open the mail I get the message "The folder is being processed. Please wait until processing is complete to get messages." The process never completes. What do I need to do to get around this. It works fine on TB>
TIA,  Bill

Bill, when you say "The process never completes." how long are you waiting??

In the past, when this type of thing happened to me, it was because SM was trying to compact the "inbox" at the same time as SM was trying to d/l mail into the "inbox". Eventually I would get an box with the option to stop the compaction until SM had d/l'ed the mail.

Eventually, I increased the Disk Space figure at Edit|Preferences|Mail&Newsgroups|Offline&Diskspace.

HTH

Daniel