BeeNeR wrote:
On or about 9/17/2009 1:40 PM, David E. Ross typed the following:
On 9/17/2009 8:40 AM, BeeNeR wrote:
Since upgrading to SM1.1.18 I am unable to log into:
http://boards.ancestry.com

There were no problems with previous versions.
M$ IE8 works fine.

I have tried to spoof the UA both with the UA tab on Navigator and by
adding general.useragent.extra.spoofox with value of: Firefox/2.0.0.24.
Neither way worked.

What happens when you try to login?

page loads to:
http://boards.ancestry.com/Default.aspx

entering user and password just reloads page and waits for another log
in.  Now in a look.  Still works ok on IE8

Are you accepting their cookie?

This behavior typically occurs when a site fails to set a cookie.

Paul B. Gallagher