On 9/19/2009 2:52 PM, Norman Fuchs wrote:
I'd really appreciate some help on this, in SM 1.1.18, WinXP.

My Personal Toolbar no longer displays. I've looked at my Bookmarks, and there it is: i.e., in Manage Bookmarks > View, it is designated as Personal Toolbar. I've tried designating another bookmarks folder as Personal Toolbar, then going back to my original, but nothing changed.

In addition, my Adblock Plus icon is gone (I don't remember where it was), although the program is installed and working. I doubt there's a connection between these two problems.

Sorry -- I discovered (rediscovered?) that F1 toggles that toolbar. I must have pressed F1 accidentally.

Funny, I couldn't find any way to do/undo this in the Preferences, or anywhere else.