Every once in a while, one of my emails is returned and I have to delete the bad address. I'm careful to take it out of all my address books, including the Collected Addresses AB.

Somehow SeaMonkey remembers it anyway, and if I'm not extra careful when entering this person's name next time, I can still inadvertently send to an address that doesn't exist in ANY of my address books.

What gives? These zombie addresses just won't die, and it's getting really annoying. How do I tell the program "I really mean it, this address is bad, forGET it forEVVVer!!"

Thanks.

Paul B. Gallagher