NoOp a tapoté, le 01/10/2009 17:34:
> I use a 32bit system so I cannot help you there. You will need to
> contact the author(s) to report the 64bit issue. You might try asking on
> mozilla.devs.apps.calendar & let them know that you are using
> seamonkey-2.0pre.en-US.linux-x86_64.tar.bz2.

Ok, on my 64bit Seamonkey 2.0 /Ubuntu 9.04 64bit I have this message :
"Lightning" could not be installed because it is not compatible with
 your SeaMonkey build type (Linux_x86_64-gcc3). Please contact the
 author of this item about the problem.
when installing Lightning 1.0pre.

And when receiving a mail from Outlook with BEGIN:VCALENDAR .... there's
nothing on the screen.

Is there some specifics builds for Lightnings?

Lightning 1.0 pre worked with Seamonkey 2.0b2 and Seamonkey 2.0pre linux
builds (not specific for 64bit).