I spent all afternoon loading up all the features of SeaMonkey to
replace my old Netscape e-mail on my Intel iMac.
And, it took over flawlessly which was a relief to me since Netscape
was playing tricks on me by shuting down during forwarding of MIT
articles to a friend. It had never done this in the many years that I
have used it..
The next day when I wanted to use SeaMonkey again it had disapeared
completely from the hard drive and was not in the trash either. All
that was left was the unresponsive icon in the dock. That to me is
spooky.
I am a little concerned about trying SeaMonkey again without knowing
how this happened and how to prevent it from happening again.     Dave