I don't know if this is related to SM 1.1 or maybe an MS XP thing.

If I exit SM (get off the web), when my XP (SPS2) desktop comes up,
all my Icons are hollow shells and then they repopulate (term?) slowly.

They fill up (takes maybe 30 seconds) but while doing so, I can't do
anything.

Is SM messing with the desktop icons or deleting the Icons contents?

Hard to describe this - like they have to be re-booted or something.

It is a PITA, though.

DoctorBill
--
The United States Congress is not the cure.
The United States Congress is the disease !