Brooke Clarke wrote:
Hi:

I received an email with an attached jpg image.
When I have the header information visible there's a box on the right showing the AM-7239C.jpg file. But when I try to open the image get the following error Window:

! C:\DOCUME~1/.......AM-7239C.jpg could not be opened, because the associated helper application does no exist. Change the association in your preferences.

But looking through Edit\Preferences I can't find where to do that.

Brooke, was it a typo that you typed C:\DOCUME~1/ rather than C:\DOCUME~1\???

If I were you, I would save the file to your hard disk then scan it with your updated virus detector, then I'd try to view it (right click on the saved scanned file and *OPEN* with your image viewer program of choice.

HTH

Daniel