Looks like Google Maps doesn't support older Gecko versions. Although SM v1.1.18 is still supported by Mozilla. :(

I sent an e-mail to Google about this issue and posted this issue in public: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/maps/thread?tid=175c294b69535ab5 ...

On 10/7/2009 11:53 PM PT, Ant typed:

Hello!

Is anyone else having problems with Google Maps' - graphic to zoom out of map area view? I noticed in both Mozilla's SeaMonkey v1.1.18 and Firefox v2.0.0.20 on two updated Windows XP Pro. machines. It worked in fine in the past and in Internet Explorer v6.0.

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"We may have no malevolent intentions toward an ant heap, but if we want to build a house on the same site..." --Rendezvous With Rama
   /\___/\