Martin wrote:

Paul B. Gallagher wrote:

Ron Hunter wrote:

I use google maps on two different computers, and there is never
a problem with either the + or the -.  Maybe you need to look at
your local settings.  Perhaps something is getting in the way of
the application.

It must be a common setting, because lots of people are affected, including me.

It is functional and displays data on both + and - mouse pushes.

On my system, the "-" symbol does not respond to mouse clicks. I can click and drag the slider to good effect, and the "+" symbol responds to clicks, but the "-" symbol does not.

It is possible that you over + and a grid of names comes up.  Moved
to close.

Sorry, unable to parse your syntax, even after 24 years as a professional translator. Can you rephrase?

Paul B. Gallagher