Martin Freitag wrote:
Tom schrieb:
My wife got a new laptop a month or so ago and I installed Seamonkey as
her email client as web browser.  We have discovered that any emails she
receives from AOL users have no content.

However, when I go and check the comcast.net server to read the message,
the content is intact.  (I set the server, via Seamonkey, to retain all
messages fro 5 days, just to troubleshoot this problem.)

Any ideas?
Tom

Tried viewing as HTML? (View => ...)
Using SM1.1.18 or SM2.0RC?
What does View => Sourcecode say?
regards

Martin

I found the "problem" kinda accidentally. My AVS, for whatever reason, replaced the text of the message with the AVS with the Detection Result message. "Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus..." I changed the setting to No Detection Result messages and the problem is gone.

Tom