Jim wrote:
Bill Spikowski wrote:
Jim wrote:
Is there a way to permanently increase the text size for one profile?
125% is good.

My wife, who is Korean, is finally getting interested in using the
computer, and she can't see too well close up, because of her age.

Do you want larger text on the screen, say for reading e-mails? Or do
you want text to be larger when you a print a document?

Or are you looking for larger text when browsing the web?

(In Seamonkey there are complex interactions between each of these; the
solution for one can actually make the others worse.)

Mostly larger text when browsing the web.

For that purpose I've found "No Squint" to be indispensable:

https://www.vebzom.org/projects/overview/xsidebar/